Environment Policy Statement:
The objective of this policy is to attain and maintain high standards of environmental
performance throughout the Victoria Group. (VG).
All persons conducting activities under the name of Victoria Group and its associated Ports will
adhere to this Environmental Policy.
It is the Policy of the Company to:
• Understand and comply with all applicable environmental and energy legal
• Adopt best available practice and seek to continually improve environmental
• Protect the environment, by preventing pollution and contamination and minimising
• Respond to incidents or emergencies quickly to reduce our impact on the environment;
• Reduce our C02 emissions to meet Government targets and continue to work toward
net zero 2050;
• Minimise the environmental impact by reducing, reusing and recycling waste;
• Promote efficient use of energy through monitoring and use of best technology practice;
• Raise employee awareness of the impact their activities have on the environment and
encourage employee involvement in identifying areas for improvement;
• Maintain and review our Waste Management, Pollution Control and Major Accident
• Encourage environmental awareness with our Customers, Suppliers and Contractors;
• Obtain the co-operation of employees in enabling environmental management
legislation to be met.
Group Director with responsibility for Environmental issues.