The Victoria Group is a leading independent operator whose six important port facilities – Victoria Wharf (Plymouth); Corporation Wharf (Plymouth); Sharpness Dock (Gloucestershire); Mersey Wharf (Bromborough, Wirral); Seaham Harbour (County Durham); Port of Boston (the Wash) – are well-equipped to serve both the short sea trades and the international shipping routes. The port facilities are strategically located to serve the South East region, South West, the Midlands to the Heart of England, the North and Scotland.
- Victoria Wharf: serving the South West region.
- Corporation Wharf: serving the South West region.
- Sharpness Dock: serving the West Country, Midlands, South Wales and the M4 corridor.
- Mersey Wharf: serving the North West, Midlands and North Wales.
- Port of Seaham: serving the North East, M62 corridor and Scotland.
- Port of Boston: serving the the North West, Midlands, M62 corridor and South East England
- Sanders Stevens provide a full range of ship brokering and agency services.
Explore the website to learn more about the Group and our services.
The Victoria Group is a reliable and proven business partner offering supply chain solutions through port operations, logistics, storage, handling and distribution.
Port operations are accredited with :
- the United Kingdom Warehousing Association
- COMAH (Control of Major Accidents Hazards) Lower Tier for Ammonium Nitrate Fertiliser
- TASCC (Trade Assurance Scheme for Combinable Crops)
- FIAS (Fertiliser Industry Assurance Scheme)
- OFF (Organic Food Federation)
Security of the Port facilities is undertaken in accordance with the ISPS (International Ship and Port Security Code).